Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Sicily not in pics

Slow wifi. We'll give this a go. One tab over, google photos is trying desperately to load. I'm a maniac taking pictures of everything here. I've a hundred photos. Better to link to an album.

Catania is a magnificent, gritty place. It's been said that Siciliy is Italy on steroids. I believe it, though having not yet visited Italy.

Walked around for seven hours yesterday. Kept meaning to come back. But down one more lane, stop into one more market, turn and head up one last winding road. Take one more picture. Have one more doppio.

(p.s. got about ten more lines written on my paper)

Gave it thirty minutes. 17.5 photos uploaded. 12 minute hang up on the last. I have to get out of this room for a bit. I may ask it to upload thirty, then leave for a couple hours and see how that goes. Kind of like setting a defrag before you go to bed.

If you dont hear from me again I was last seen walking on a beach in Catania at 9:30 p.m.wearing brown kakhis, a pink tee shirt, a black fleece zip-up, a turquoise beanie and a blue parka. You can see why I'll never have a boyfriend. Not a publicly acceptable one anyway. Anyone that dresses like me I wouldn't even consider.


No comments:

Post a Comment