Saturday, December 30, 2017

Sicily pics, damn near sure





Part of my world graffitti tour. 109 more countries to go.



Map of Catania on a door.


snap snap snap


Last day of a Christmas market



One lane after another. I could snap snap the whole city. 


Sign laying on the ground makes it easier to snap snap.



The Comune di Catania. The stratigraphic elements mesmerized me. Look at all the different materials. One could imagine the workers placing layer by layer, element by element.


Buildings with soul.




The Comune di Catania built the original rock climbing wall.


Look at the layers!



Okay maybe it is just me. 




Entrance to the Comune di Catania. I happened upon it. A sign, in Italian, which I did not snap snap but I got that it warned to not pick the fruit. No worries, I dont want to end up in an Italian jail.




It's the juxtaposition of ancient and recent.



Stairs leading to somewhere.Of course I went up them.






No comments:

Post a Comment