Thursday, September 20, 2018

Sept 4. To Damblain, FR.

Long ride. I was stupid with glee when I arrived, found the key and opened the door to find I had an entire flat to myself. Heaven.
Here on day 4 or 5 I was just beginning to get used to riding all day. Having little (no) time to plan the route i just used google maps to get from one place to the next. Using the "cycling" option, I was often frustrated to find that google thinks gravel roads and dirt trails are fun. I am on a fully loaded touring bike. The bike can take it. My legs, as reported in previous photos, took a bit longer to adjust to this new outrage.

*some photos posted twice. If I make one wrong move on this little phone the entire thing deletes, so I'm  leaving them be. Think of it as politely ignoring a stutter.

























No comments:

Post a Comment